Thanks for visiting! This site is currently under construction.
I am a graduate of the University of Utah, currently working as a web developer. I work for the University of Washington working on websites related to the health sciences!
- Design & Creation of Platypus company website.
- Design & Creation of Platypus training website.
- Association of Molecular Pathology Conference Presenter
- Publication in the Journal of Molecular Diagnostics: Web Software for Design of Snapback Genotyping Assays
- Publication in the Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applications: Laboratory Driven, Lean-to-Adaptive Prototyping in Parallel for Web Software Project Identification and Application Development in Health Science Research.
Strengths & Skills
HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, Actionscript, C, Linux Terminal
Basic understanding and use of:
Visual Basic, C++, MySQL, Perl
IDEs: Eclipse, Flash Builder, WordPress, Dreamweaver, KomodoEdit
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications, SalesForce, Microsoft CRM, and Exchange.
- Communication: Communicates well in person, by phone, or email with all levels of organization Has no problem asking questions.
- Customer Service: Has experience working positions and projects dedicated to customer satisfaction